Monday, January 13, 2014

IPAD Time Thursday, January 16th

Please watch the following video on the Jamestown Colony. If time, sign in and leave a comment. What did you find interesting?  What did you learn?

After the video, please write your answers to the following questions on a piece of paper. 

 Please write “F” or “T” for as to whether each statement is true or false according to the video you watched. If you need to watch the video again, you may.
_____1. TRUE OR FALSE?  Captain John Smith was the first governor
of the Plymouth Colony.
_____2. TRUE OR FALSE?  The Jamestown colonists came to America
to find religious freedom.
_____3. TRUE OR FALSE?  In 1620 the Pilgrims were known as “Separatists”.
_____4. TRUE OR FALSE? Many of the Plymouth colonists died during
their first winter in America.

_____5. TRUE OR FALSE? The Pilgrims had strict religious beliefs.

22 comments:

  1. I think that the vid was cool, because i learned was that they buit Jamestown on a swapy, marshy piece of land

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sghjgsdhfggsdkfgd;s

      Delete
    2. weeeeeeoooooowwwwwweeeeeeooooooo spongebob rember leeleeelee

      Delete
    3. sDGHJSJFGJLSHVGUQEHJUUGSHUOSJHGUUUUUUUEJHGJHASJHJSHFJFHJHLFJHFJHFJGHSJKHGJEFHJGHDJHFJHJFDHJHGLEERU

      Delete
    4. what made you watch this video

      Delete
  2. I liked the video because it had a lot of facts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. leedle leedle lee

      Delete
    2. that is cool that you like the video

      Delete
  3. I thought that the video was cool I now know johnn smith was the first govner of the mew colony.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the video. I learned alot of new things. I never knew exaclty how many people there were.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought it was really cool that they built a base that was by a lake but i saw a lake where they said they were going to build it.I really liked that video because it was like stuff they did in the old days. we do stuff far more with electricity than they do. i though that is cool. :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked how they had the first house of Burgesses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hampton that was good what you said.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this video. i learned more about Jamestown. I did not know that Captin John Smith.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really liked the video because it let you see what it looked like and it was really factual.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jarrett that was cool what you said.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The colony of Jamestown looked awesome,I wish I could live there!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I thought that the video had a lot of interesting facts about the early days. I learned things that i didn't know

    ReplyDelete